Saturday, September 15, 2007

An UFO a day- UFO-Tag



Wie immer war der Freitagvormittag den UFO s gewidmet.
Bei Anna Gavaldas "Zusammen ist man weniger allein" als Hörbuch ließ sich die Reihen von "Martha's Indian Summer" noch mal so schnell mit den Zwischenstreifen, in die ich doch noch braune Ecksteine integriert habe, zusammen fassen.



Friday morning is my UFO-time.
I have dedicated this time to finish at least one of the projects which are piling on my worktable. They are all in different states near completion.
To assign a certain day helps me much in getting organized and eventually having to show a FO is a good start in the weekend.




Natürlich ist das Quilttop selbst nur der Anfang........
Hier eine Runde durch das, mit fertig gewordenen herbstlichen Quilts dekorierte Wohnzimmer.



Here a tour through the living- room newly decorated with quilts/FOs of the autumn palette.



Der rote Kater hat sich seinen Platz fürs morgendliche Nickerchen schon ausgesucht.



Leo,the red tomcat taking a nap on one of his favourite spots.



Da der Monat September für mich zusätzlich unter dem Motto: "Nutze ,was da ist" steht, habe ich aus meinen Lecien Rosen-Resten mit IKEA- Streifen diese Schürze gebastelt.
Der noch unbenannten Schneiderpuppe! steht sie ausgezeichnet.
Wer einen originellen Vorschlag für einen Namen hat, bekommt etwas nettes Hand- und Hausgemachtes! Weltweit!



In addition I have recently decided that september is my "Use what you have" Month. So I whipped up this apron in the afternoon made of Lecien roses, IKEA stripes and scraps of my overflowing scrap basket.
Really good looking on my still unnamed dress form.
Any terrific ideas for a name?
There is something handmade waiting for the most fancy idea!


4 comments:

corry said...

That's a lovely decorated house with such beautiful quilts! I love the one Leo, the cat is sleeping on!

picperfic said...

How about 'Josephine' for the dress form? I am thinking a female version of Joseph and his coat(s) of many colours here!
You work is so beautiful, thank you for visiting my blog too :^)

Anonymous said...

Huhu, ich finde sie sieht wie Lotta aus *g*...

LG
Cleo

The Wooden Spool said...

gorgeous quilts! totally stunning....love your use of color! Gorgeous sweaters, too!