Monday, December 03, 2007

Etwas Musik- some music and films



Womit meine Kinder mich verwöhnen, wenn sie am Computer nebenan sitzen.



What my kids listen to, when they are sitting near me in front of our family pc.


Not the usual Christmas carol: Sarah Mclachlan- Winter

Für ein bißchen musikalische Weihnachtsvorfreude mit einem meiner Lieblingsweihnachtssong aus Tatsächlich Liebe-Love Actually! zusammen mit dem unnachahmlichen Mr.Bean:


"Christmas is all around" and Mr.Bean- the perfect match

Und ein schöner neuer Film: Der Goldene Kompass
Am Donnerstag startet der 1.Teil einer neuen Fantasy-Trilogie.




His dark Materials volume I- The Golden Compass
witches,pirates, polar bears, speaking beasts to spoil you and fire your imagination!
And look at the costumes!
It starts here on thursday.




Und was ich vor Weihnachten sehr gerne noch mal lese, ist letztes Jahr in die Kinos gekommen:
C.S.Lewis- The chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, the witch and the wardrobe

1 comment:

picperfic said...

Wow! I am so happy to have won a prize from you...unfortunately I can't find your email address so if you could email me at picperfic at gmail dot com

I look forward to hearing from you

Marianne