Friday, December 07, 2007

UFOFreitag- Binding Day



Ein neuer weihnachtlicher Blogheader musste her, gut dass "Kyrill"der rot-weiße Quilt auf dem Nähtisch zum Einfassen liegt.

Yesterday I had to whip up a new blog header for Xmas. Lucky me, I had not long to search for a theme as "Kyrill", my red and white storm quilt is eventually lying here near the worktable to get a binding.



Die Woche über habe ich genäht und gequiltet, was die Maschine und die Zeit hergab. Heute wurde die Maschine umgebaut.
Leider hat meine Husquvarna Lily noch keinen Klipp- Obertransporter wie viele Berninas.
Also warte ich immer etwas bis sich die Schrauberei lohnt.
Heute sind es immerhin 6 Projekte, die ein Binding bekommen sollen.
Schließlich wollt Ihr nächstes Wochenende nicht nur fransige Kanten und UFOs sehen....
Da müssen die Binding-Heinzelmännchen mithelfen, die sind sonst anscheinend bei HappyZombie beschäftigt........... schaut Euch mal diesen tollen Läufer aus Charms an.
Den habe ich noch vor zu nähen, aber wann? mal sehen............
Heute abend werde ich beim Fernsehen- diversen Talkshows in den dritten Programmen, eine Umnäh-Aktion starten.



I have sewn and handquilted in every minute to eventually pile up some UFOs.
As my Husquvarna Lily has no clip- on transporter like the Berninas have, I wait for the quilts to pile and then adjust the other foot.
Today this pile is 6 wips high and I fear I need the help of the binding elfs, who were very busy overseas at Happy Zombie. Look at her free pattern I immediately put this gorgeous tablerunner in my queue and I hope to begin it before Xmas. Haha, hope dies last:-)

In the evening the "Pile" will end up before the TV, there are several talk shows on friday night, so hand sewing the binding won't be too boring.

And my good intentions for next year are very much alike:
more posts- less text- more photos.
But I have to hatch this thought for a while, since Kirsty of Two Lime Leaves wrote of some copy freaks on the www. This is what I am not so fond of..................

No comments: